Try to Guess My Favorite Color

Back then pistachios mostly came from the Middle East and the harvesting methods left them with stains so they were dyed ugh a bright reddish pink to cover up the stains. It was the Kodak Plus-X in 4x5 sheets which expired in 1981.


Pin By Sabrina B On Can You Guess What My Favorite Color Is What S My Favorite Color Favorite Color Favorite

Cat Ebeling co-author of the best-sellers.

. Plus-x was an ISO 125 general purpose fine grain film much loved by photographers but unfortunately discontinued in 2011. Recently I acquired some expired BW film. I guess the available equivalent might be Ilford FP4.

The Fat Burning Kitchen The Top 101 Foods that Fight Aging The Diabetes Fix I remember back when I was a kid pistachios were bright red. I have heard about this film before but never tried.


Can We Guess Your Favorite Color Color Quiz Color Personality Quiz What S My Favorite Color


Can We Guess Your Favorite Color Color Quiz Favorite Color Fun Quizzes


What S My Favorite Color First Person To Guess The Right Answer Gets A Shoutout What S My Favorite Color Color Quiz Favorite Color

No comments for "Try to Guess My Favorite Color"